The Child & Babysitting Safety (CABS) program stresses the priority to keep you and the children you care for safe. Babysitting is not just “watching” the children, but being responsible for their safety and well being.
The Child and Babysitting Safety training program is designed to focus on supervising, caring for, and keeping children and infants safe in babysitting settings. The program provides fundamental information in the business of babysitting, proper supervision, basic caregiving skills, and responding properly to ill or injured children or infants.
Young people (11 to 15 years old) who are interested in providing babysitting services.
None (CPR/AED and Basic First Aid certification strongly recommended)
Max student to Instructor ratio: 10 to 1
Successful Completion (Certification)
Written Evaluation: Recommended
Skills Evaluation: Students must perform required skills competently without assistance.
- Recognized certification period: Up to 2 years
- Recommended time to complete:
- Initial training: about 6 hours
- Renewal training: Less than initial instructional time
- Successful completion is based on achievement of the core learning objectives rather than a prescribed instruction time
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (301) 745-3999 for prices or to schedule a class.